Friday, May 11, 2012

Back to Charting =)

Ok so now that AF has come and gone, it's now back to charting and start getting this bding going on lol. It's just that now AF came four days earlier than it usually does so it through me off the whole chart. Did anyone else ever have AF come four days earlier? How did you chart it? Usually my period is always the 10th of every month, it lasts five days and so it's been easy for me to follow to see when I ovulate, but now that it came the 6th which is four days earlier than it should have I don't know when I'm gonna ovulate. Can anybody help me out, I'm not sure what to do. I made an account on fertilityfriend but I'm still trying to figure it all out. I'm just gonna leave it in God's hands, if this is the month he decides to bless me with another baby then so be it. I'm gonna try my best to not worry, and not get all crazy about the whole thing. Any advice would help =) That's all I got for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment