Friday, July 6, 2012

BFP Finally!!!

So a few days ago I took a pregnancy test and it didn't show so I thought it was negative and threw it away, but realized maybe I didn't wait the whole five minutes, so I took it out of the trash and saw the faintest line, so I took another test and it was negative. The next morning I decided to take another test and it was another faint positive, I repeated with two other tests in the next two days, the positive line kept getting darker. So today we went and did a blood test at the laboratory and it came back positive!! I'm so excited, we're going to be having another little bundle of joy, God is so good. It's all in his time =) I have yet to make a doctor appointment but I'm guessing from now since my last period I'm about 3-4 weeks pregnant. I'm hoping I won't have horrible morning sickness like I did with my first pregnancy, but I'm so ready to get this experience going. My son is going to make an awesome big brother and I can't wait to see his reaction to the new baby. I will update more on symptoms and things as weeks go by, right now I''m not experiencing any symptoms other than peeing alot but I'm also drinking more because it's so hot here. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and hope you that are ttcing get your bfp's soon =)

1 comment: